HOPE๐Ÿ’•

Hope is the only word and feeling which can help us  to deal with pain and misery in our life.  I can write this today because on path of recovery and healing I have seen some hope's in my life... sometimes it's seems dim but it's there....
I don't have a job right now... I have been fired or not, no assurance is been given by them.. I gained 10 kg's of weight in past 3 months....  three months back I lost the person whom I love the most, i cant hear him, talk to him,even see him,  how much i wish for.. I have lost lot of things in my life...  Trust, confidence,  friends But this 3 months made it just worse for me... Anxiety was the worst of all....  But even after all this after spending time with me I am discovering myself... And that is HOPE
Hope in this deepika  to make something good out of my life...

U know Hope is also inclined to future like expectations but there is a difference..


Hope is like planting a tree without the desire of specific  outcome it's like we give tree a  space  to blossom in whatever way it wants whether it yeilds us mango or a flower we will be happy... No mental stress attached to it, even  It make our thoughts infinite... Our dreams have wings without the pressure of achieving something specific...hope is flexible with time and space...
Whereas expectation are strong belief depends on the outcome of specific desire generated from our  past experiences
They are  desires which are  rigid  in nature and if we  don't get the desired result it makes us disheartened and sad.

So I request you to don't lose hope.. we(I) might be slow in yeilding results.... But we will not disappoint eachother. Flower will blooms on its time,Wait for time to come.. Hope will strengthen us together....
In this uncertain times....
When from everywhere we hear news of failure... just hear it and learn from it that what change of plan in action one can do to get better in life.... Even if we don't get the desired result.. it's ok....
Life gives us chances..... Always hope for the best...

What I got out of this 3 months is me...  I am learning to discover and understand myself more ....building the new base for trust, love and faith...
I learned Everyday is not a same day...  I get stressed, I miss people in my life, i cry out loud, I get angry, I get overwhelmed with pressure and stress in life..  but somedays I am happy, I am dancing on tune of redbone song( come and get your love) like nobody watching) ๐Ÿคฃ And i like it....
Now I write which I never knew I can.... I am doing yoga which I never liked in my life  but its gives me peace of mind.  It not like everything is a glory but it's not a glommy too atleast ๐Ÿ˜‹

So... Just hang on for a one more minute and then another.. and then another.. we will reach our destination.... ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

DeePika ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคช❤️
Follow me on instagram: deepikaselflove

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family and body shaming

Demon In Dark

เคธเคตाเคฒ เคชूเค›เคจा เค—เคฒเคค เคนै เค•्เคฏा? ๐Ÿค”