Awareness I

I started this journey about 15 days back and slowly and gradually it has become fruitful.
During this time i realized the mistakes i made to hurt Myself

First, which i realized is the FEAR, living in constant fear of getting hurt, heartache, abandoned, being fooled by someone.

This fear ate all my life for 30 years, so being in constant fear has become my habit
 in my conscious and sub-conscious mind. This lead me to world of anxiety, which builds up pain for mental as well as physical health.

So, Solution for Fear is to, 
1. Being Aware of it
2. Accept it &,
3. Face it

This three Mantras made me not yet overcome it, but helped me to deal with it.

I  believe there are lot of people who are facing this anxiety issues and these blogs are specially for you to help you to deal with it and start living life freely and happily.

So, Awareness starts by first pinning down your issues , then  accepting it and then at last facing it.

Leading this by one of my experience, i.e
 Since Childhood, i was in constant fear of getting judged by people on my Appearance.I am chubby since my childhood, and has faced lot of comments on being fat from my classmates, family members, friends, they use to call me hippopotamus, baby elephant, bulldozer, i don't remember what else!!! Because of which i got this fear of facing people. I started doubting myself & this lead me to anxiety.

After reaching college, i tried changing my appearance by joining gym but not for my happiness or growth but to shutdown people mouth . Even i did change myself from 106 kg to 66 kg in 18 months. But then again after 2 years i gained weight and my fears started rising.

This fear never helped me in achieving anything for very longtime, i realized this few days back with the help of my dear friend. It ate all my achievements, joys, relationships as well as i was never aware of it. But now i have acknowledged it, accepted it and has started working on it by loving myself, as in
1. Giving hug and smile to this beautiful me everyday in mirror
2. Acknowledging the beauty (inner as well outer)
3. By exercising for my health not for satisfaction of others
4. Eating right food
5. Reading books (here, u should read whatever you like, i read novels, self help books, sometimes even children books, newspaper)
6. Watch movies , series etc
7. Write journal of my thoughts

and, still processing more

Awareness is quite a important tool in understanding what make you happy, sad, angry, irritated, frustrated etc.. i will tell you more about this in coming blogs with my stories...
so stay tuned and happy always...๐Ÿ˜ƒ



DeePika ๐Ÿ˜‰







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family and body shaming

Demon In Dark

เคธเคตाเคฒ เคชूเค›เคจा เค—เคฒเคค เคนै เค•्เคฏा? ๐Ÿค”