Demon In Dark


Demon of fear i see in dark, is it there or just passed? 
I can see him watching me with his white glowing eyes, 
Smiling at me and waiting for me to pass by,
I can't hear him nor i can understand him,
But i can still feel the fear of him inside my heart.

I can feel him standing next to me, staring the emptiness of my heart, 
Waiting for the right time, to barge

Taller and powerful then me in dark, 
When i ask him what he want's, he gulps the light and ask my soul to be at his lasts

I can feel the warmness in his breath, 
Breaking my body in cold with sweat, 
I feel the dulness and impuissant of my soul,
More i stare at him more he grows,
Increases my breath with every second it go,
He touches my cheeks and i feels apart,
Nothing i could i do then runaway from dark,
He tries to grab my ankle but i shake and runaway too far
I feel light in the light..
Thinks, 
Who is the demon in dark? 
Will be answered in next part..


DeePika ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Follow me on Instagram: deepikaselflove

Comments

  1. Well written on this, amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear is the demon in our Life....waiting for your next part and amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely written ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting.. waiting for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  5. Written with all the heart and soul! Good read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

      Delete
  6. Very good post. Nice poem. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its really nice... you displayed a totally different feeling...That's the uniqueness of your post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. for understanding with different perspective

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family and body shaming

เคธเคตाเคฒ เคชूเค›เคจा เค—เคฒเคค เคนै เค•्เคฏा? ๐Ÿค”