Anxiety Test- passed with 33% ๐Ÿ˜

           Pic : pinterest
Today was the most anxious day for me in last 20 days... I felt it was my test for the practices i was doing from past 3 months to control my anxiety and  now i feel that i just passed from passing marks and that to be with the help of my close friend. ๐Ÿคช
Since morning i was anxious because of the hot weather and weight but when i met my friend it calmed down but suddenly anxiety got accelerated in evening when it got dark and i was alone in room hiding behind the door.
At that moment i got to remember one of the childhood memory where my grandma and paternal uncle hid me and my younger sister in a room to save us from our father's scolding.
I dont remember what we did but i do remember that i came down to grandma and i asked her to save us from papa's scolding and she just hid us inside the room and asked us not to make any noise and be quite. Then my father came down angrily and asked her to give the room keys but she didnt. He was so angry that just by hearing his voice we got scared and started crying inside the room. Whole day we were there just eating, drinking, sleeping and keeping one ear out to hear what is happening outside but in evening when his anger got down she let us out. 
But this small event in childhood made a  big impact on me for  dark closed rooms.  Today this acted as an trigger for me and i got the anxiety attack ๐Ÿ˜ž
Reason to share this story with you people is to explain you that anxiety is not just simple plain feeling. Its exhausting, tiresome, and sometimes embarrassing. This feeling plays with your mind and body drastically, when today suddenly behind the door i felt like  crying and hugging someone with trembles and sweat on my face out of fear which followed with heavy  breathing I was just  repeatedly saying in my mind that everything is fine and no need to panic..  This was the time when my friend actually came into the room and i hugged him. I actually Felt like crying but seeing him in his own pile of tensions. I somehow controlled myself.  At that point i realized supporting him is more important then crying out for my pain but i know somehow he sensed it and assured me later that everything is fine..
Thats why i said i just passed today with border line marks ๐Ÿ˜‚
Later i do felt incompetent for not been able to help him as i should have because i was myself busy in controlling my anxiety and thoughts but this is how it is sometimes,  first you have to help yourself than only  you can help  someone else.
After reaching home i did eft tapping technique, ate sugar, drank cold water, etc. And now instead of journaling i am writing this blog because i want to share this feeling with people who suffer from same anxiety disorder that i do.
That its ok, at that moment its does seems that world is about to end and you are incompetent but first help yourself and try  to break the chain of thoughts by writing or diverting your mind for few seconds by assuring yourself with love and support. 
Always keep this few things in mind - 
 No self blaming  for any mis happening and No guilty thinking...
Everything will be fine and there is no problem in this world which has no solution ๐Ÿ‘
I hope just by sharing my story i will be able to help you a bit with anxiety. It can happen to anyone, anywhere and anytime.
 We just need to be alert and consistent with our journaling, gratitude writing and breathing exercises. 
Be happy๐Ÿ˜Š


DeePika ๐Ÿ˜Š❤️
Follow me on Instagram: deepikselflove



Comments

  1. Nice way writing..
    really liked while reading..
    you may also visit my blog by clicking below..


    CoronaVaccine For Economy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good.... Nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. Nicely written. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post....
    Very well written

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya this happens anexity is so bad even i dont wannna to but say but it feels like it's the end ���� aur ha you can't even tell ur friends agar usko tum ek problem btaoge toh wo apni 10 - 15 problems bta dega ���� apni anexiety toh hai he uski aur mil jayegi ���� apni ramayan m b mahabharat add ho jayega ���� from my views solution of anexiety is u can take a walk with music that can help ur relieving it as i do this helps me too !! Btw good to see that u shared this ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.... There are different techniques you can do to calm yourself down music, cold water, having walk, tasting something sour or spicy... Anything that can break the cycle of thoughts... And i happy to see your comment.. it gives a assurance that i am not single person i am dealing with..

      Delete
  6. Nicely written your feelings

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family and body shaming

Demon In Dark

เคธเคตाเคฒ เคชूเค›เคจा เค—เคฒเคค เคนै เค•्เคฏा? ๐Ÿค”