Shiva ๐ŸŒผ

Today, in morning while having  glass of water and listening to my playlist to calm my anxiety at that same spot in balcony๐Ÿ˜‰ one of Shiva song got played and it brought instant smile on my face. It reminded  me of the time when i saw him first in my nani house resting in a corner with eyes closed and red dim light was falling over him with the nice agarbati fragrance in the room. I was amazed, curious, and wanted to know more about him. For me it was a beautiful statue smiling at me. Then i asked my mom what is this?? What  does nanaji  do every morning in front of him?? she explained  me patiently that "He is  God Shiva. We thank him like this for all the good things and ask him to keep it that way" then i asked her curiously  "Can we please take him home with us?? i like it" mom said " No, it belongs to nanaji , i will bring you the another one" and then to end my curiosity i learned about him from my parents, in my school, in t.v serial and obseeved him as much as i could...
Even whenever i use to visit my nani house i use to stare at him and  touched him ,  use to peek from behind when nanaji use to pray. I was always  fascinated by his stories. Then one day mom brought him home and our friendship with  begun. I use to do all the rituals that my mom asked me to do in front of him  but for me in my heart he was my friend, even he is my friend and  will always be till i die..
 
Because sometimes when i use to feel sad, alone i use to pick him up and kept it close to me and talked to him while hugging  him for hours in my bed and this gave me comfort & love. I always felt he is around me.
 Even today when i am so anxious and confuse i talk to him. I dont need specially to  pray and visit temple to make him hear me.. i just call him from my heart and we talk for hour's. And now while meditations also i try connect with him... 
It's not like i never had a fight. i did  but he patiently either heard me or made me hear his decision for which i always thanked him..
Shiva is the most lovely and easiest god that can be made happy with your prayers. he just need your devotion towards him from your heart, not from your milk, water or anything... he just wants you to first understand yourself, protect yourself, help others in pain and need, don't  hurt other people feelings.  He doesnt need your protection.. he himself is a protector and I always believe shiva is everywhere he always know what you are facing and what your going through.. you just need to call him from your heart.. he will surely listens to you no matter what and he will  guide you with best solution.

shiva is OM 
shiva  has no start and no end
shiva is pure and impure
shiva is male, female ana queer 
shiva is in  every particle of this universe
Shiva  has no form or figure he is the energy.

I left him once in anger when i was facing hard time during my college in eductaional as well as personal front. i left him with no hope and stopped praying to him, talking to him, even i had a om locket, i remember i threw it  away but he never left me. after a year or so i found that locket and but i gave him to somebody as a lucky charm but now i believe all this doesn't matter he  is glued to me like vikram and betal. how angry or upset i get or he get we will be together forever.

Personally i carry him in my heart. whenever i feel i call him,   sit in front of him  and we chat,  i eat with him.. i sleep with him, even when i am thinking he is the  first one who hears my each and every thought. Even now days i am bit upset at him but its ok... This time its a cold war.... He has to work hard to make me happy again .... ๐Ÿ˜‹,,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™ˆ

What is he to you? A god? A friend? a father? what?? Teacher? Lover?? 

DeePika ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’•

Comments

  1. Good post. Nicely written. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. To me, it seems like he is the equivalent to the Buddha or Goddess of Mercy whom I speak with in Buddhism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its is so true.. he can be in any form.. thank you for reading it.. your comment meant a lot

      Delete
  3. He is your friend, philosopher, guide, teacher, father, lover. Just wait and see. What makes you happy has no existence without Him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family and body shaming

Demon In Dark

เคธเคตाเคฒ เคชूเค›เคจा เค—เคฒเคค เคนै เค•्เคฏा? ๐Ÿค”