Nature and me ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‹

Right now, its drizzling here & honestly speaking i love this light tiny drops falling over my body  more then heavy rainfall.

While sitting on my chair at my favourite spot in balcony i am observing few things around me  like it's 7 :40 in evening and obviously its not quite here. So few children are playing cricket on their terrace, in one house right next to me  two ladies are gossiping and keeping a close watch on people passing by  while hanging on their balcony railing, birds are chirping, calling their love ones to get back home and wind is blowing in each direction and making this green plants placed next to me  move back and forth with full of enjoyment and happiness. Same goes with two trees that i can see  in front  of me dancing slowly left to right and in between hugging each other and when this drizzling stops it make the sky and  colours of nature bright and clear to see.
Observing all this makes me realise how i  am part of this universe. We are not alone we are connected to eachother in someway or the other. Like When wind blows and touches my face its takes away all my sorrows and gloomy thoughts and this droplets  fills my  heart  with full of love, happiness, excitement and feeling of being complete in it.
This secured feeling  comes to soul when it connects with green trees, plants, smell the frangance of wet soil which make the me feel free. This is like meditation , connecting to yourself and observing things  and understanding life in different forms. People says meditation  reduces stress and yes it does! Same does this , Spending sometime with nature is food for soul.

Right now, i can see funny figures in clouds like tortoise  with big mouth wide open swimming in sky, i can see a dragon chasing a bowl full of ice cream  ready to eat .๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚
Sometimes all this make me  wonder how times travels? I think its like a wind, as wind can never stay at same place,  same time can't and this circle of life keep travelling with happiness and sadness... 

I know we all can imagine this and  it's a peace to mind and gives room to the child within us.. 
So.. imagine with no limits... ๐Ÿ˜›

So at this moment lets  enjoy the weather and feel that calm soul and give room to wild imaginative child inside us in this hardtimes... ๐Ÿ™ˆ

DeePika๐Ÿค—❤️๐Ÿคช

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family and body shaming

Demon In Dark

เคธเคตाเคฒ เคชूเค›เคจा เค—เคฒเคค เคนै เค•्เคฏा? ๐Ÿค”