Book Dairy #1

I am writing this blog to make a peace with myself to get a feeling of  satisfaction  of completing a task from my checklist.. 
It was bothering me inenvitabily from a month but right now i feel i can share my journey with people in bits and pieces.. i.e how i am dealing with stress, depression, anxiety, sadness, loneliness... 
This words are not just fine feelings but problems to deal with it which i know many people must be dealing better than me... 
But one's journey cannot be compared with other one...
 
To start with i can say from past a month i was just laying down on bed and was doing nothing other then my day to day course i.e binge watching netflix all day along, Eating my favourite food to feel good, applied for jobs with no luck,  joined online workout classes for 20 days but completed only 14 with zero results...  Which i dont feel like doing it any more...
Zero motivation
Its hard to push yourself to move when u dont feel like... 


But again i am  gaining  some courage to start again from tomorrow... To get hold of my life...
I will try not to quit this time...๐Ÿ”ฅ

DeePika ❤️
Follow me on instagram: deepikaselflove
(For more fun posts)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family and body shaming

Demon In Dark

เคธเคตाเคฒ เคชूเค›เคจा เค—เคฒเคค เคนै เค•्เคฏा? ๐Ÿค”